*Kathleen holds a CT Tattoo License
*Kathleen is certified by the most prestigious and exclusive PhiBrow, an international company founded by the Master Artist Branko Babic, who you can view on the video below!
*Kathleen can be found on the PhiBrow World Map!
When it comes to your face, choose EXPERIENCE over PRICE!
I have extraordinary credentials and plenty of before and after pictures.
* Complimentary Consultations Available
Eyebrows are arguably the most important facial feature. If you are not satisfied with the brows you have, microblading is a very natural option that delivers semi-permanent results!
Kathleen* will enhance your brows using the finest microblading tool, strand by strand in crisp, precise, hair-like strokes resulting in fuller looking brows customized to beautifully frame your face!
* The golden ratio is used to precisely measure your brows and they will be drawn on for your approval. We will work together to create a desirable shape, based on your preferences, bone structure, and current brow.
* The color pigment will be mixed and customized to your existing brow hair color.
* The microblading process will begin and takes 1 to 2 hours, depending on the work needed to achieve perfection. A second session is required about 30-45 days later to fine tune your new microbladed brows. (Any touch-up after 45 of initial appointment will incur a $100-$250 touch up charge.)
* Microblading requires no down-time after procedure. Microbladed brows are no maintenance. After healing, no special care is required, except for a brief touch up yearly, if needed.
Mini Microblading... $400
This is for the person who has great brows already but needs a filling in or an arch created. (10 strokes or less per brow)
This is typically what most people need to fully fix or fill their brows. This procedure will help with fullness, shape and symmetry.
Both include the 30-45 day perfecting treatment, which is needed to assess color, stroke retention, and shrinkage. After the perfecting treatment, you will have perfect brows for approximately 12-18 months. A yearly touch up may be necessary if you'd like to keep the depth and shape the brow.
Yearly Touch-up $250 available to previous clients